OMG Tripp and I had the most hilarious fun with this game. It says it is for teams, but we managed to bend the rules a bit so that we could play it together. My other two aren’t really old enough to play, so we didn’t have enough for teams. It works just fine and we love it! Seriously, you have to draw cards and then build the item on the card using only certain game pieces. No talking and no hand motions! It is like Charades on Steroids. Too much fun!
Can you guess what this item I made is? Tripp got it in about 2 seconds flat!
Buy Morphology Family Board Game:
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win their own Morphology Family Board Game!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Tell me how many board games you own.
BONUS #1: Follow @morphologygames and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 6th
OPEN TO: USA Only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Morphology Games to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*