Every time I get the chance to review a new Monopoly game, I jump on it. Why? Because I collect Monopoly games!
Make your millions with MONOPOLY Electronic Banking! Keep your finances at your fingertips with MONOPOLY Electronic Banking and 6 cool bank cards! So it’s your birthday? Collect gifts from your generous opponents with the swipe of a card! Pick up your hard-earned salary at the touch of a button! Time to pay rent? Get it paid quickly with the fun, fast Banking Unit! Having your own personal bank card keeps play fast and lets you check your cash in an instant. Just like real life…but much more fun!
The opportunities are rich in MONOPOLY Electronic Banking! Track your cash electronically as you buy properties, pay bills and collect gifts and debts from your opponents. You might be rolling in the dough, but don’t forget to strategize if you want to win big!
Monopoly Electronic Banking Game Includes:
- a game board
- electronic banker unit
- title deed cards
- Chance and Community Chest cards
- 6 debit cards
- 2 dice
- 6 modern tokens (Segway Personal Transporter, Baseball Cap, Altoids Tin, Space Shuttle, Flat-Screen TV, Dog in Handbag),
- 32 houses
- 12 hotels
- and instructions.
It does require 2 AAA batteries which are not included. For ages 8 and up.
Mom Says: I really like this version! I enjoy not having to worry about money and it makes it easier for others (besides myself) to be the Banker. Yes, Monopoly has been around forever, but does it really ever get old?
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog Reader will win their very own Monopoly: Electronic Banking game!
Don’t want to try your hand at chance? You can buy the Monopoly: Electronic Banking Edition at Amazon for only $32.99 – currently on sale for $23.16!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Tell me your favorite game to play with your family.
BONUS #1: Follow @FamilyGameNight and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on December 16th
OPEN TO: USA Only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Hasbro to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*