I LOVE sock monkeys, so this caught my attention!
About Monkeez and Friends (from their website)
“Monkeez Makes A Difference believes in children and the great big difference they can make in this world. Purchase any of the whimsical, colorful, Genuine Monkeez & Friends knit or plush characters that feature a Monkeez Makes a Difference tag with activation code. Each specially marked character comes with a unique online game activation code on the tag or card.
- Follow the instructions on the tag and visit the game site:
- Enter the code and watch videos about each partnering charity:
Samaritan’s Purse, Best Friends Animal Society, & Alex’s Lemonade Stand.
- Select a charity and Monkeez Makes a Difference will donate 10 percent of the wholesale cost to the charity on your behalf.
- Then get started playing Monkeez Island with Sammy and friends!”
I think these are awesome! They are knit plush, so they’re comfortable and they’re adorable! There are a ton of different animals and my kids all love theirs! So far we’ve only had one incident where an octopus arm got loose, but it’ll be easy to fix! I really like the magnets in the “hands/feet!” That way they can be posed and give hugs! My kids have a lot of fun playing with their animals! They really liked the trading cards too! Super awesome! They all have nice things to do and when they do them, they can go online and put in their code. I love that it’s encouraging my kiddos to do more nice things! They like the online game that goes along with it too! This company is awesome! And I’m not just saying that because they sent an animal for each kiddo! They are all about service and helping our kids learn more about giving to others, and I think that’s fantastic! I think all kiddos could use more philanthropy (and a lot less selfishness/greed)!
You can buy your own Monkeez and Friends plush animal here. Depending on the size and animal, the prices range from $16.99 to $114.99. Ten percent of the price goes to charity too! Our discount code (that’s good until December 30th) is ‘LOVE’.
You can win your choice of a small plush character! There are a lot of choices!
REQUIRED: Head on over to the Monkeez and Friends website and tell me which small plush character you would pick!
BONUS #1: Follow @monkeezfriends and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
BONUS #2: Like Monkeez Make a Difference and 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on February 16th
OPEN TO: USA
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Monkeez and Friends to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own. I can’t be bought!*