Griddly Games’ Oversight (for 2 – 4 players ages 7 and up) is a fast-paced 4-in-a-row game. With a 4-color checker style block board, Oversight adds movable squares and tokens for a completely fun challenge to outwit your opponents to get four colors in a row.
Because the game is based solely on getting the colors in order, the game is ideal for multi-language availability. The directions are printed in English, Spanish, German and French.
Reisa Schwartzman, president and founder of Griddly Games, said. “Oversight is a colorful twist on a classic game strategy. Oversight is a simple concept, but when each player has his or her own vision of where the 4-in-a-row will be formed, the colors may not line up as planned. It’s classic game fun.”
To play Oversight, players, on their turn, can either place a token on the board, or shift an entire row or column of moveable squares over by one space. The rules are simple but the game gets increasingly challenging as players learn from their mistakes and predict their opponents’ moves.
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win their very own Oversight Game ($25 dollar value)
REQUIRED: Visit the Griddly Games site, look around, then come back and tell me something you liked or learned.
BONUS #3: Follow me on Pinterest and pin this giveaway using the big picture above. Put your pin link in the comments.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on July 20th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: The giveaway item is provided by Griddly Games. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*