The Box Tops for Education program started in 1996 to help schools earn extra needed money for all types of things from Story-Time rugs to computers and Smart Boards. Since it’s inception, Box Tops for Education has given more than $500 million dollars to schools! Isn’t that amazing? I do my part by trying to buy products that have Box Tops on them and keeping a ziplock baggie on the fridge that we put the Box Tops into. When it is full I send it to school with Zachary!
Think about it, most of the products offer $0.10 back to schools. So, if you buy 30 Box Tops for Education products per month you are sending an extra $3.00 each month to your school. In a school of 700 kids that is $3,500 dollars a month towards new educational materials or $35,000 per school year! That doesn’t even count the bonus box tops that many products have! What could your school do with an extra $35,000 dollars?
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will win the chance to stock their shelves with a ton of General Mills and Box Tops for Education brands!
The Pantry Stock Up Giveaway includes:
- New Peanut Butter Toast Crunch (um YUM!!!)
- Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry Bars
- Nature Valley Protein Salted Carmel Bars
- Fiber One Protein Bars
- Progresso Recipe Starters (honestly, I am loving these things! It keep me from making the same old same old!
- Food Should Taste Good Chips
- Green Giant Fresh Box Tops for Education pencil pouch full of goodies like pencils and chap stick
- Hamburger Helpers Chicken Helper: Sweet & Sour Chicken and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Betty Crocker Mac & Cheese and Au Gratin Potatoes
- Kleenex Wallet Pack (super neat, BTW) and 184 count box
- Scott toilet paper (4 rolls) and a paper towel roll
- Avery (LOVE!) dry erase weekly calendar
- Ziploc (again with the love! I have tried off brands and they just don’t do the job like Ziploc does) bowls and bags
- Yoplait Frozen Yogurt free product coupon
REQUIRED COMMENT: Tell me, do you choose certain brands of food depending on if they have Box Tops or not?
BONUS #1: Follow @GeneralMills and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
BONUS #2: Like 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on March 5th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: Information, products, and promotional items have been provided by General Mills and Box Tops for Education and its program partners. Any opinions expressed are my own!