Give something to Mom this Mother’s Day that gives back! Items such as yoga pants, scarfs and t-shirts are available for sale at FordCares.com (www.FordCares.com), with 100% of the net proceeds going towards one of four charities that consumers can chose from: Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation (DSLRF), The Pink Fund and the Young Survivor’s Coalition (YSC).
I received a T-shirt to review (which you will be able to see during my G+ Live Mother’s Day gift guide Wednesday at 10 am Central) and I must say, it is very good quality! I washed it and it didn’t lose the shape. But, more than a good quality shirt, the items purchased from Ford Cares give 100% of the proceeds to one of 4 charities and YOU get to choose!
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader will get to choose 1 women’s apparel item from the FordCares site!
REQUIRED: Visit FordCares and look around. Then, come back and tell me something you liked or learned!
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on May 14th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by FordCares to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*