As Summer is winding down, the kids are getting bored… vacations are over and the pool has kind of run its course! Crayola, the #1 brand for school supplies, is hoping to ramp up the last few weeks of summer and defeat the boredom monsters with some of their exciting products!
These Crayola products are sure to kick-start your kids’ creative juices, by encouraging messy fun with easy clean-up.
- A standout from the crowd — it’s the first sidewalk chalk featuring 24 classic Crayola crayon colors! And that’s not all – the chalk is also bolder and more vibrant than ever.
- With so many colors to choose from, kids can let their imaginations run wild to create beautiful masterpieces that may include “carnation pink” flowers, “sepia” colored tree trunks, “granny smith apple” turtles or “scarlet” colored lady bugs.
- A new anti-roll shape prevents chalk from rolling away and the wide sides allow kids to draw thick lines.
- Parents will appreciate that the chalk is washable from sidewalks and driveways – simply spray away with water!
Mom Says: We don’t have a sidewalk down here in the country, but we do have a concrete driveway. The kids go through stages of spending days at a time drawing all over the driveway. Once they start with the “will you move the car, please?” stuff we know we might as well let them have at it. Unfortunately, many times that means we are stuck with chalk on the sidewalk for ages! With Crayola Washable Sidewalk chalk, they get to draw life-sized art and then play in the water hose washing it away. Win-win!
- Mess-free fun hits the road with Crayola Wonder Mini Stow and Go!
- The Color Wonder Mini Stow & Go gives you a portable writing surface and storage for your creations and markers.
- Markers color only on special paper and not on skin, furniture or carpets!
- Each pack includes a 15-page mini Color Wonder Coloring Pad and 3 Color Wonder Markers
Mom Says: This is the perfect coloring toy for Thomas (age 6)! He gets to color in the car, in his bed, and even on the couch! Small enough for little hands, this is his own special coloring kit! Plus, it is mess-free and non-toxic – perfect for “not always supervised” play. LOL!
- Crayola’s new Color Wonder Glitter Paper is full of glittery fun but without the mess, since the glitter effects are in the paper.
- Kids can create dazzling, sparkly masterpieces with their favorite Disney Princesses and Fairies.
- With Crayola’s Color Wonder system, parents can rest easy since the mess-free Color Wonder markers will only appear on the special Color Wonder paper – not on skin, clothing, walls or furniture.
- Kids can color and watch in awe as hidden images magically appear on the glittery paper.
- Oh, pretties such as the glitter paper and markers makes me wish I had girls! I am putting this in the basket where I keep a couple clothes, toothbrush, and a few toys for my niece when she comes to visit. I can’t wait for her to come over so I can pull out this new toy and see what she thinks!
- Because he is so darn cute and I love to show him off.. here is Thomas playing with this Color Wonder Mini Stow & Go.
One lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader may win the Get Out & Create Kit from Crayola valued at $25.39
- (1) Pack of Washable Sidewalk Chalk (Value $4.49)
- (1) Color Wonder Mini Stow and Go (Value $8.89)
- (1) Color Wonder Mess-Free Glitter Paper and Markers (Value $11.99)
REQUIRED: Visit The Crayola Store, look around, then come back and tell me something you liked or learned!
BONUS #3: Follow me on Pinterest and pin this giveaway using the big picture above. Put your pin link in the comments.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on August 8th
OPEN TO: USA Only
*DISCLAIMER: The Crayola product, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Crayola.*