BYOU “Be Your Own You” Magazine for girls ages 8+ helps build self-esteem in fun and empowering ways with features on positive celebrity role models, stories about real girls making a difference, tips, advice, games, crafts, contests, jokes, and much more.
Founded and published by Debra Gano, who is a national self-esteem expert, best-selling author, and former professional model & actress (as well as a mom to her 10-year-old daughter!) believes ALL girls deserve to have healthy self esteem.
Three lucky 3 Boys and a Dog readers will win a 1 year subscription to BYOU!
REQUIRED: Visit the BYOU site, look around, and come back and tell me something you liked or learned!
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on Nov. 25th
OPEN TO: USA Only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by BYOU to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*