As we all know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but we also know that some people don’t even eat breakfast due to time constraints or lack of interest. That’s where the new belVita Breakfast Biscuits come into play. The belVita breakfast biscuits were developed to provide nutritious sustained energy for the whole morning.
I’m a breakfast eater so I’ve actually been enjoying these biscuits as a mid morning snack. I really enjoy the taste! I was surprised at how good they actually were! We had a chance to try out the Golden Oat, Blueberry and Apple Cinnamon flavors and I have to tell you they are good! Not too sweet and just the right the crunch. Though I enjoyed each biscuit, I think my favorite is the Golden Oat. Watch for two new flavors, Chocolate and Cinnamon Brown Sugar, to appear on shelves this August!
Each box contains 5 packs of 4 breakfast biscuits and retails for $3.69 per box. That is a great deal for five days worth of breakfast. Pair the biscuits with a piece of fruit and a serving of low-fat or non-fat dairy for a balanced breakfast. Each package contains an 18-20g serving of delicious whole grains and they are also a good source of fiber and B vitamins.
Also if you haven’t seen the commercials they’re hilarious!
belVita has generously offered to give away two of the above pictured prize packs! Which includes a women’s t-shirt, a belVita reusable bag and one pouch of each flavor of belVita Breakfast biscuits!
REQUIRED: Visit belVita and come back and tell me something else you learned about the product.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on August 30th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent product from Nabisco to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*