Uncommon, the leader in high quality customizable iPhone cases, goes back to school with their new Clearly™ Collegiate collection. What better way to show your support for the home team than to wrap your iPhone in the logo of your winning school?
To celebrate The University of Alabama’s win over the University of Notre Dame’s undefeated football season last night, Uncommon has launched a Alabama Crimson Tide National Champions Collection.
Other schools currently in the collection are, the University of Notre Dame, University of Georgia, University of Florida, and Stanford. Uncommon will be adding to its collegiate collection throughout 2013.
Clearly™ Collegiate cases are available for:
• iPhone 4/4S/5 Clearly Uncommon™ Deflector, 39.95
• Clearly Uncommon™ Deflector cases feature Uncommon’s patent pending 3DClearPrint™ technology. Translucent inks are printed onto a clear substrate to give your images a vivid 3D effect like no other case on the market today. Your Apple logo proudly shows through the image (customizable or ready-made version)—something other “clear” printed cases don’t offer.
One lucky winner with win case from Uncommon! (winner’s choice)
REQUIRED: Visit Uncommon, look around, then come back and tell me what you would choose if you won!
BONUS #1: Follow @getUncommon and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on January 29th
OPEN TO: USA Only
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Uncommon to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*