Yes, you read that right! To celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the Hilton HHonors program and their 25 days of winning sweepstakes, Hilton is allowing me to give one of my readers a free night certificate, which is good for one night at any of the 3,900 properties within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio (est. value $250).
Oh man, if I could stay at one of any of the 3,900 Worldwide properties for one night, I would take my husband across the Mobile Bay for a romantic night at the Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach Beachfront Hotel!
REQUIRED: Leave me a comment telling me where you would stay if you won a free night somewhere.
BONUS #1: Follow @HiltonHHonors and @momof3boys3702 on Twitter and RT this contest. The easiest way to retweet is to simply click the green ReTweet on the top right of this post. YOU MAY TWEET ONCE DAILY
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on October 20th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
Sponsored Post DISCLAIMER: Hilton HHonors invited me to be a part of an HHonors Blogger Panel supporting the 25 Days of Winning sweepstakes, and I was compensated for my participation. All opinions and comments within my posts about the sweepstakes are my own.