I had the most fun with the new Palmolive Soft Touch Scents/Colors when I had to clean the dishes! They issued me a challenge to create a menu that color coordinated! You can see that Memorial Day Menu over at Southern Mom Cooks!
Aren’t those colors gorgeous!? The Pink (Vitamin E) is the prettiest pink I have ever seen, but the Aloe is my favorite scent. It just smells so clean!
Here was the pitch:
Palmolive is inviting you to get inspired by our newest dish liquid line, Soft Touch, when creating your next meal. With more caring ingredients for your hands, the new line comes in Coconut Butter, Aloe and Vitamin E, and their colors (green, orange and pink) are perfect for a Springtime meal!
Doesn’t it sounds great?
REQUIRED: Tell me what the colors make you think of and/or your biggest challenge when you have to clean the dishes!
BONUS #2: Like 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook then share this post by clicking the FaceBook share button at the bottom of this post.
BONUS #3: Follow me on Pinterest and pin this giveaway using the big picture above. Put your pin link in the comments.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on June 11th
OPEN TO: USA and Canada
*DISCLAIMER: I was sent items by Palmolive to help facilitate my review. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.*