Since I am working my way through Mom Blog to Money Blog, I have decided to revive Blogger Appreciation Day but it will be a bit different. While I will be telling you where my hits to website traffic is coming from, I will not be providing the linky. This is a thank you post to those that send me traffic hits to website!
So, without further ado…
Thanks a million to my TOP Five blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 324 sources during last month!
1. Tight Wad in Utah – 511
2. Gooseberry Patch – 400
3. Crystal and Company – 249
4. Belrea.edu (made the top 25 dog bloggers list!) – 153
5. Org Junkie – 111
I also want to note that:
- Pinterest sent me 1,255
- Twitter sent me 143
- FaceBook sent me 109
- Stumble Upon 82
- Google sent me 259
Want to find out where others are getting their hits to website?
- Crystal and Company shares how she is getting traffic each month, too!
- Southern Mom Cooks talks about how she is getting more traffic to that site so quickly!
- Deals_3BD talks about where her website visitors are coming from
- You can also go here for past hits to website traffic referrals on this site all list their top traffic referrals for the previous month!
If you want to play along, please leave a direct link to your top five referrals post in the comments section.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for the previous 30 days.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 5 referrers.