Raise your hand if you love cooking with your crockpot. You can’t see me, but I’m holding up both hands at the same time. 🙂
Crockpot cooking is so easy, especially if you know you’re going to have a busy week ahead. I just make a grocery list, throw everything in the crockpot in the morning, and dinner is done by evening. What’s not to love?
These 80+ Crockpot Recipes make an awesome go-to list when you’re looking for something fast and easy to make for dinner! Plus, there are crockpot recipes here for appetizers, sides, and desserts as well!
80+ Crockpot Recipes:
1. This Tangy Crockpot Pork Stew is so hearty and filling! It would be delicious with French bread!
2. I’ll be honest. I would never have thought to use a slow cooker to make spaghetti. I’ll be trying this Super Easy Spaghetti and Meatballs in the Crockpot!
3. And here’s another use for Crockpot Meatballs: Crockpot Meatball Sub Sandwiches!
4. I love filled pasta. This Crockpot Tortellini looks super easy!
5. Let’s see. My kids love pizza, so I think this Crockpot Pizza Soup is a no-brainer!
6. This Easy Crockpot Mac and Cheese is a smart way to make a big batch of mac and cheese at once!
7. Fall evenings are perfect for hearty soups like this Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup!
8. Here’s another recipe I would never have thought to make in a slow cooker: Crockpot BBQ Ribs! (They look amazing.)
9. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten pierogi, but this Crockpot Pierogi Casserole with Kielbasa looks so yummy I’m going to give it a try!
10. I’ve made Enchilada Casserole before, but in the oven only. I think this Crockpot Chicken and Corn Enchilada Casserole would be much easier!
11. If your kids don’t love soup, they’ll probably love this version of Crock Pot Pizza. It’s served over pasta!
12. This Crockpot London Broil would make a lovely main dish, especially with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side!
13. I almost can’t wait for winter just so I can make this Homemade Crockpot Hot Cocoa!
14. This Crock Pot Lemon Rice Soup is so light and refreshing as a first course or a summer soup!
15. I can easily see how this Balsamic Peach Crockpot Chicken would be delicious. The tanginess of the vinegar, the sweetness of the peach – I just know this is drool-worthy.
16. This Crock Pot English Muffin Casserole would be great for a family breakfast!
17. I have never even thought about making yogurt myself, much less with a crockpot. But it’s possible with this recipe for DIY Crockpot Yogurt!
18. Talk about an easy way to get the kids out of bed in the morning! The smell of this Cinnamon Roll Crock Pot French Toast cooking will get them up in no time!
19. Meatloaf is one of our go-to dinners. Making this Easy Crock Pot Meatloaf looks so simple that I may end up making it even more often!
20. Sometimes I miss the basic dinner recipes my mom used to make. This Crock Pot Chicken Dinner is a nice throwback to a simpler meal that can be done in no time!
21. This Crock Pot Hamburger Soup is a big hit in our family! Easy, delicious, and the recipe makes enough for leftovers!
22. Frozen ravioli makes this Crockpot Ravioli a snap to prepare!
23. Ever used your crockpot to make a side dish? Try these Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes!
24. Love the spice of Thai food? Make this recipe for Crockpot Thai Pork and serve it over jasmine rice!
25. It turns out that crockpots are perfect for making ooey-gooey desserts, like this indulgent Crockpot Lava Cake!
26. This Crock Pot Pizza Casserole uses cubed ham and small pasta to make a simple pasta dish kids will love!
27. Sweet and Sour Chicken is another of our regular family dinners. This Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken is a simple alternative!
28. Want to make breakfast the easy way? Try this Crock Pot Overnight Breakfast Casserole! It cooks while you sleep!
29. Serve a hungry crowd in no time with this recipe for Crock Pot Beef Sliders!
30. Having a game day party? This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip makes a super appetizer!
31. These Crock Pot Pork Chops with Sweet Potatoes would go well with rice or potatoes!
32. Do your kids love Sloppy Joes? (Who doesn’t?) These Crockpot Sloppy Joes make a simple meal even easier!
33. We love almost anything with Italian sausage in it, so I know my kids would love this Crockpot Italian Sausage Ravioli Soup!
34. Did you know your crockpot can make candy? Try it out with this Super Easy Crockpot Fudge!
35. I love Beef Stroganoff, but making it on the stove can be pretty time-consuming. This Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff looks like it takes far less time!
36. Going apple picking this fall? Use them to make your own Crockpot Applesauce!
37. Whip up a comforting fall soup in just a few minutes with this 5 Ingredient Crockpot Chili!
38. Try a taste of India with this Crock Pot Turkey Curry Chili!
39. These Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches are easy to prepare, but will make it look as if you slaved in the kitchen all day!
40. Cooking lentil soup is a good way to stretch a few dollars at dinnertime. This Easy Crock Pot Lentil Soup is one I’ll refer to when I need to use up my dried beans.
41. Want to try another crockpot appetizer? Why not this Crockpot Seven Layer Dip!
42. Serve this Crockpot Green Bean Casserole on the side when you cook a turkey or a ham this year!
43. Here’s another lovely slow cooker dessert: Crockpot Blueberry Lemon Cake!
44. Try another dinner with Indian flavor with this Crockpot Tikka Masala!
45. Recreate a classic childhood dish the easy way with this Pot Roast with Vegetables you can make in your crockpot!
46. I love vegetable lasagna. In fact, I just had some today. But this Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Lasagna takes it to an even more delectable level!
47. This recipe for Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos lets you skip cooking the beef yourself!
48. These Crockpot Apple Butter Pork Chops look so delicious. Plus, the recipe makes its own sauce!
49. If your kids aren’t big fans of fish, this recipe for Crock Pot Poached Tilapia with Hollandaise Sauce might make them change their minds!
50. This Crock Pot Turkey Chili with Butternut Squash would be an excellent meal for a cool evening!
51. Goodness, do I love nachos. With this Crock Pot Nacho Bake, I can cook them without making a mess in my oven!
52. Does your corned beef turn out dry? This recipe for Slow Cooker Corned Beef Brisket helps the meat stay juicy!
53. Carrot cake always seemed like one of the most complicated desserts to make. But this recipe for One Bowl Crock Pot Carrot Cake is so easy that I just have to try it!
54. Watching your calories? Try this Skinny Ham & Potato Soup you can make in the crockpot!
55. Don’t buy those frozen dinners! Try this Slow Cooker Steak with Mushrooms and Onions instead!
56. I’ve seen boxed Potatoes Au Gratin mix at the store, but I think this recipe for Crock Pot Potatoes Au Gratin is just as simple!
57. Put this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork on BBQ buns and serve them with chips for a simple outdoor barbecue!
58. This Slow Cooker Cabbage with Sweet Potatoes and Bacon would make a good one-pot meal!
59. Make this Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal overnight and have breakfast waiting when you get up!
60. A hearty beef stew is still a family favorite. This Crock Pot Rustic Beef Stew would be great with bread!
61. I love tacos, but they can be a pain to prepare for each child. This Crock Pot Taco Soup lets you make one batch and be done!
62. Want a recipe you know your kids will love? Try this Crock Pot Chili Tater Tot Hot Dog Casserole!
63. Love Cuban food? Make this Crock Pot Cuban Picadillo in your slow cooker!
64. These Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs would be good appetizers, party food, or over pasta!
65. I always see frozen hash browns on sale, but I almost never know what to do with them. Ta-da! This Cheesy Crock Pot Hash Brown Casserole is a simple way to use them up!
66. I make oatmeal a lot for my kids, so I think they’ll like this Slow Cooker Gingerbread Oatmeal – a twist on the way I usually prepare it.
67. Rice and beef is a simple one-pan dinner that children almost always like. This Crock Pot Cheesy Rice with Beef and Beans adds a bit more substance with no extra work!
68. Cooking pork chops in the crockpot always seems to help them keep their moisture. This recipe for Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Spanish Rice is almost a full meal! Just add a vegetable and you’re done.
69. I’ve fallen in love with making quick breads lately. This Overnight Slow Cooker Pumpkin Beer Bread is one I’ll be sure to try this autumn!
70. I’ve always been confused by how to cook fresh artichokes. It never hit me to try my crockpot! These Crockpot Artichokes are pretty easy to make!
71. Here’s another one-pot dinner sure to please the family: Slow Cooker Chicken Ranch Pasta!
72. Skipping meat? Try this recipe for Vegetarian Slow Cooker Chili!
73. This Chicken and Artichoke Slow Cooker Lasagna offers a nice twist on traditional lasagna!
74. We’ve seen cake and fudge made in a crockpot, but cheesecake? Yep. Try this recipe for Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake!
75. Lasagna from scratch is something I almost never make. But this Crockpot 12 Layer Lasagna looks like I can actually do it myself!
76. Take scalloped potatoes to another level of deliciousness with these Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Scalloped Potatoes!
77. Your kids will love these small-sized Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sliders!
78. Make a kid-friendly classic healthier with these Slow Cooker Lentil Sloppy Joes!
79. Quiche? In the crockpot? This Crock Pot Spinach and Feta Quiche makes it easy!
80. I love BBQ chicken sandwiches, but these Crock Pot Honey Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches are a definite must-make!
81. These Crockpot Stuffed Bell Peppers make a complicated dish much easier to prepare!
This week I’m featuring my Recipes To Try: Crockpot Recipes Pinterest board. Click over and find over 600 delish recipes to make for your family. What is your favorite crockpot recipe?
Crockpot Recipe Resources:
Use these resources to make these and more crockpot recipes!
- Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Stay or Go Portable Slow Cooker
- Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners – 3 Pack
- Taste of Home Slow Cooker: 431 Hot & Hearty Classics