Valentine’s Day is just a couple short weeks away so I know we are all thinking of ways to keep the kids active while instilling a little Valentines Love in them.
This big list of Valentine activities for kids will keep the kids entertained for hours, give you some fun Valentine’s Day Party gifts and pump up the sweet at meal time!
From crafts to recipes, from teacher & classroom gifts to educational resources; this list has something for every aspect of your teaching, parenting, and homeschooling adventures!
Crafty Valentine Activities for Kids
Coloring pages, projects, and more kid friendly activities!
2. Printable Coupon Book – great gift for kids to make for Mom and Dad
4. Paper Heart Wreath – your kids can easily complete this project. The younger ones will need some help, though.
5. Homemade Heart Soap with a Hidden Treasure!
6. Don’t Eat Pete – free printable game for kids
Valentine’s Day School and Teacher Gifts
The free printables, recipes, and suggestions in the following posts will help you make unique and unforgettable Valentines for your child’s Teachers and Classmates! I tried to find some super neat and different ones to make your child’s valentine cards stand out from the crowd!
5. Cereal Valentines with Free Printable – neatest idea yet!
Valentine Recipes for Kids
Surprise your children on Valentine’s Day with these fun Heart Day recipes OR enlist the help of your kids to make these treats for your Spouse!
Educational Valentine Activities for Kids
Whether you officially homeschool or just like to supplement what the school teaches your children, these fun Valentine’s Day educational activities will keep your children learning and entertained for a few hours at least.
4. Valentine Unit Study – a week long Unit Study created by two teachers!
5. History of Valentine’s Day Unit Study – more than just cute! Can be great for actually teaching about Valentine’s Day, what it is and how it came to be.
That’s it – if you like this Valentine Activities for Kids post be sure to share it and pin it so other can find it. Happy Valentine’s Day!