Beef is a dinner stand-by in our family. I love to use it for soups, stews, burgers, casseroles, and more! When I cook a beef dinner, I pretty much know that my family, even my hungry boys, will walk away from the table feeling full and satisfied and not eating everything else up in my kitchen. LOL!
If you’re getting tired of cooking the same old dinner, take a look at this list of 20 beef recipes to try. There are sandwiches, stews, roasts, and even quesadillas to choose from! If you manage to find a good beef roast on sale, you can probably use it for two or three of these recipes. Talk about time-saving!
Get even more ideas for how to use ground beef with this list of over 50 hamburger meat recipes! And if you’re short on time, don’t miss this roundup of easy crockpot beef recipes you can throw in the slow cooker!
20 Beef Recipes to Try:
1. Have Asian for dinner tonight with this easy Asian Beef Noodle Bowl!
2. Put these Crockpot Beef Tips and Noodles in the slow cooker and let dinner cook for you!
3. This Beef and Salsa Casserole is so easy to make your kids can learn to make it too!
4. These Cheesy Beef Egg Rolls would make super simple treats for a snack bar!
5. Making this Saucy Beef Chili will give you enough to have leftovers the next day!
6. Try another easy Asian recipe with this Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry!
7. Cook this Make Ahead Ground Beef and skip a step when you’re ready to make soup or chili later!
8. Serve this hearty Beef and Barley Soup for a fall dinner around the table!
9. This Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff is a delicious recipe to serve guests or family!
10. These Crockpot BBQ Beef Sandwiches would be wonderful for a barbecue!
11. Make burger night the best yet with this recipe for the Best Ever Hamburger Patties!
12. Serve this Slow Cooker Rustic Beef Stew with crusty bread for a filling, feel-good meal!
13. Use some of that make-ahead ground beef in this simple Slow Cooker Hamburger Soup!
14. Yes, another Asian cuisine recipe. 🙂 But this Sichuan Style Orange Beef is definitely worth a try!
15. I love meatloaf and so do my kids! This Apple Meatloaf is a wonderful autumn recipe to have!
16. Quesadillas are a big hit in our family. And these Corned Beef and Cabbage Quesadillas are a delicious way to use up extra corned beef!
17. Take hamburgers to the next level and make these Slaw Burgers!
18. This Beef Enchilada Dip is an awesome appetizer to serve at a party!
19. Make meatloaf night simpler with this yummy Meat Loaf Casserole!
20. This recipe for Dill Pickle Roast Beef offers an easy way to serve pot roast to your hungry family!
Do you have any favorite Beef recipes? I have plenty on my Recipes to Try: Beef P interest Board. Stop by and check them out!
Beef Recipe Resources and Supplies:
Make these and other tasty beef recipes with these affiliate resources from Amazon!