We are a busy family. Life is go, go, go. And I do not necessarily mean we are on the go leaving the house. Life is just busy!
Am I preaching to the choir?
Without meal planning, dinner would not get on the table for our family.
Recipes with short ingredient lists that require little to no babysitting are a must for me. And the crockpot… it is my most used kitchen appliance.
Here are my go-to quick and easy crockpot recipes that are perfect for busy moms like you and me.
Easy Crockpot Recipes
1. Make this simple Crockpot Pizza Soup and serve it to your hungry kids. They’ll love it!
2. This Easy Crockpot Taco Pasta Bake would be a great choice for taco night!
3. Or you could try these Crockpot Creamy Chicken Tacos – just scoop in tortilla shells and serve!
4. Pepper Steak is an old favorite of mine. This Crock Pot Pepper Steak would be great for family supper!
5. These Easy Slow Cooker Italian Meatball Subs would be a huge hit with my husband!
6. I made an enchilada casserole a while back and it was super good. This Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole looks all the taste without the work!
7. My mom used to make corned beef and cabbage all the time. This Easy Slow Cooker Corned Beef looks super simple!
8. Make this Easy Crock Pot Taco Chicken and top it with your favorite taco toppings!
9. Serve this Spaghetti and Meat Sauce that’s made in the slow cooker and cut your prep time in half!
10. This Tangy Crockpot Pork Stew looks so hearty for a cold evening meal!
11. If your chicken breasts turn out dry, this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Breast looks like a simple way to keep them juicy!
12. I have a tried and true mac and cheese recipe, but this Crockpot Mac and Cheese looks so easy to make!
13. My family loves baked ziti and I’m definitely going to give this Crock Pot Baked Ziti a try!
14. These Easy Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches on Ciabatta would be wonderful for a garden party or a summer barbecue!
15. This Crockpot Veggie Lasagna looks good, plus you can add meat if you want!
16. Ever had pork tacos? Give these juicy Easy Crock Pot Carnitas a try this week!
17. Turn an old-fashioned classic into a simple meal with this Crockpot Beef Stew!
18. What about comfort food in the crockpot? Try this Crockpot Chicken and Noodles!
19. Serve an Italian classic with this simple Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore!
20. This Crockpot Lemon Chicken would be so easy to make on a weeknight!
21. Serve these slow cooker Apple Butter Pork Chops over rice and add a simple salad on the side.
22. Make this super easy Hamburger Soup in the Slow Cooker and serve it with hot rolls!
23. Serve this Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with dressing and green bean casserole!
24. These Crockpot Sloppy Joes are definitely kid-friendly, especially if you add chips!
25. Combine two favorites with this recipe for Crock Pot Pizza Spaghetti!
26. This Easy Crock Pot Shredded Beef would be great to cook in batches! You could serve it with gravy and rice or use it to make beef stroganoff later!
27. Skip the microwavable dinner and cook Beef Tips and Noodles in the slow cooker instead!
28. Make a big batch of these Crockpot Tex Mex Roast Wraps and serve them for lunch or dinner!
29. Cook this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip and serve it with tortilla chips!
30. This Crockpot Ravioli recipe is really popular and it’s easy to see why! It’s ridiculously easy to make!
31. One thing I love about using a slow cooker is how easy it is to cook for a crowd. This Easy Crock Pot Chili is enough to serve leftovers!
32. These Easy Slow Cooker Party Meatballs would be great at a party!
33. This Crockpot Chicken and Zucchini over Bowtie Pasta is a perfect way to use up your summer veggies!
What is your go-to crockpot meal?
Resources to Make Easy Crockpot Recipes
Make these and other easy Crockpot recipes with these resources!