*Although this post was brought to you by Farm Rich Snacks, the words, tips, and ideas are 100% mine!
We always have a great time when we get the entire family together – there’s at least 16 of us, so why wouldn’t we? Why “at least 16”? Because we typically have a friend or 9 invited along for whatever reason. Right now, Easter is tomorrow, so I have been thinking of ways to spice it up a tad!
When you have that many people and they range from 5 through 85, you have to come up with a variety of things to keep everyone entertained, but to help them move out the door at your appointed time. Tee hee!
20 Tips to Spice Up (and cool down) Your Easter Party Gathering!
1. Sit down with a sheet of paper and plan it all out! Food, drinks, what each person will bring, start and end time, games, prizes, etc
2. Go through your home and decide what can be used or re-used!
3. Call each person that you are expecting and help them decide on an item to bring.
4. 3 Days before the Easter Party, touch base with everyone one last time to be sure they are coming and bringing whatever they are supposed to bring.
5. Go back through your planning pages and finalize all details!
6. Think about all the ages of kids and be sure you have snacks for everyone. Little ones do great with bite-sized finger foods like Farm Rich Queso Cheese Bites, Baby Carrots, Mini Brownie Bites, and Juice Boxes!
Goldilocks would say Farm Rich Queso Cheese Bites are not too hot, not too cool, but just Right. These little guys are creamy white, queso filled, breaded, bite-sized happiness, packin’ just the right amount of heat to perfectly spice up any occasion.
– Good source of calcium
– Quick, hot and delicious out of the oven
– Crisp and toasty on the outside
– Meltingly tender on the inside
7. Before you head to the store to buy supplies, be sure to check for coupons in your local paper, online, and in your email like the Farm Rich Keep ‘Em Happy Club.
8. Plan some fun Easter games besides just Egg Hunting! Let the adults and older kids have an egg toss! You could even set up an Easter Bingo game or set up a jar of Jelly Beans and let each person guess!
9. A few hours (or the night before) the party. Set out as much as you can, check the last minute details, be sure you have anything AND get some rest so you are not grumpy.
10. When it is time for the party, RELAX! Enjoy the your guests and let all the little things go. It is too late to fix all the last minute details!
About Farm Rich Queso Cheese Bites:
Available nationally atWalmart stores and other Farm Rich grocery retailers for an average retail price of $6.99, each bag of Farm Rich Queso Cheese Bites contains 53-56 pieces. The bite-sized snacks come out of the oven or fryer in just minutes, crisp and toasty on the outside, meltingly tender on the inside, and ready to serve for an after-school snack, party appetizer, or just any time hunger calls. The wholesome snacks also are a good source of calcium, and each portion contains just 180 calories and 0 grams trans fat per serving. As the newest product from Farm Rich, Queso Cheese Bites join a line-up of popular frozen snacks and appetizers that includes Cheese Sticks, Mini Pizza Slices, Mozzarella Bites, Stuffed Pretzel Bites and more. To learn more, visitwww.farmrich.com.
About Farm Rich:
A leading brand of Rich Products Corporation, Farm Rich (www.farmrich.com) is based in St. Simons Island, Ga., and features a successful portfolio of frozen snacks and appetizer products sold at grocery and club stores nationwide. Featuring the tagline, “Keep ‘em Happy,” Farm Rich makes wholesome, great-tasting snacks that are sure to please family and friends. Visit www.farmrich.com or the brand’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/FarmRichSnacks. Follow on Twitter at @farmrichsnacks. Video is available on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/farmrichsnacks.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Farm Rich blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.
**Easter Egg Images from Flicker