I could not get a good picture of my Pizza Dip to save my life. So, I asked my dear friend Crystal of Crystal and Company to make my dip and photograph it. The darling dear did! How awesome is that?
So, thanks Crystal for the picture!!
- 2 pkgs of cream cheese (softened)
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces of pepperoni (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 10 large pitted black olives (sliced or chopped)
- 1 loaf of Italian bread cut in pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl mix together, all but the Italian bread. Put the mixture in a casserole dish or baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly with a tint of brown.
- Let it cool just a little and serve with the cut pieces of Italian bread for dipping.
The best thing about this is that you don’t have to use olives and pepperoni. You can make this Hawaiian pizza dip and put ham and pineapple in it. Go meatlover’s with pepperoni, ham, sausage, and bacon! Put your favorite toppings within the dip and it will be just as yummy!