My kids are seemingly always hungry. Always. They have such high metabolisms that I feel like I need to just give them an IV drip with food and drinks! Emma is in Kinder this year, and here in Arizona, they only go half a day. It still leaves time for a snack, but now that we’re halfway done with the school year (!!!), I’m struggling to think of easy snacks that Emma isn’t bored with.
Then I found out about Lucy’s Snack ‘n Go packs! Dr. Lucy’s is a company that creates gluten-free and allergy-friendly treats, so no one has to miss out on brownies or cookies! And now, they’ve packaged them so that their goodies are easily transported or packed away for school snacks!
I will say this — the cookies and brownies are not gooey and soft. They’re crisp, but delicious all the same! It’s so nice to be able to just reach into the box and grab a packet of cookies or brownies and toss them into Emma’s backpack!
Each pack has three cookies for you to enjoy. Another favorite was the variety box! Each pack has three cookies, and there are two packs of each flavor in a box. Chocolate Chip, Maple Bliss, Chocolate — delish!
Pretty soon, Emma started to request Lucy’s cookies instead of other snacks. She doesn’t have the need for a modified diet, but she loved Lucy’s cookies and brownies all the same!
Lucy’s also has cookies and treats for the holiday season!
You can buy Dr. Lucy’s cookies at stores like Whole Foods, or you can shop online at Amazon!
Three very lucky 3 Boys and a Dog reader is going to win one box each of the Holiday Sugars, Chocolate Merry Mint and Ginger Snap varieties!
REQUIRED COMMENT: Go to the Dr. Lucy’s site and tell me something else you learned or liked.
Other bonus entries:
- #1. Spread the word about this review by: email, forums, blogging, Digg, or putting the link in a meme. (one entry per thing done)
- #2. Sign up for my NEW Weekly Newsletter.
- #3. Subscribe to my RSS feed.
- #4. Put my button on your blog.
- #5. Leave a comment on any other post (excluding giveaways!) Be sure to leave a comment here saying which post.
- #6 – Vote for me at Picket Fence by clicking the button on my sidebar. Be sure to leave a comment saying you did! YOU MAY VOTE ONCE DAILY!
CONTEST ENDS: at Midnight CST on January 5th, 2013
OPEN TO: USA
I received product in exchange for my honest review. No money exchanged hands. All opinions are my own.