Thomas is 10. That should be enough to explain his current behavior! He is at the age where he is beginning to push limits, test his strength, and over-all just see how much he can get away with before getting in trouble. Consequently, he is driving his brothers 100% batty! At 15 and 17, they better not touch him and he knows it.
Consequently, he has taken to hanging in Zack’s room and playing his gaming system. Which is crazy, because my spoiled boys each have their own! However, Zack’s TV is bigger and it is more fun to aggravate. 😀
When you live on the Alabama Gulf Coast, outside days are hit and miss! If it isn’t 100 degrees with 100% humidity, it is storming. We always keep a plethora of NERF blasters (and other NERF toys) because I don’t mind my boys running around inside my house with them. The soft darts won’t break my windows or knock over my lamps.
Consequently, between three boys, we have a TON of NERF goodies and they get used for fun, for “protection”, and for revenge! Thomas, my ten year old, got a new NERF N-Strike MEGA Mastodon Blaster and has been having a blast keeping Zack’s room under siege! LOL!
Finally, Zack got hooked up with a tricky NERF N-Strike Elite Terrascout Remote Control Drone Blaster, that means he can do a sneak attack. LOL! You have to watch the video below to understand what I mean.
My boys are hilarious! 🙂
If your house is anything like mine, you constantly get the question:
“Mom, do we have any batteries!!??”
Be sure to stock up!
- Duracell batteries are available – and on sale 6/11-6/17 – at your local Toys“R”Us, so when you pick up the hottest toys for summer, don’t forget to pick up the Duracell batteries!
- Check out a Toys“R”Us near you for great offers the week of 6/11- 6/17, which includes: Buy 1 pack of Duracell batteries, get the 2nd 40% off.
Want to learn more about fun summer activities for you and your kiddos? Join us on Wednesday, 6/14 at 2pm EST where we will be talking about favorite summer games, toys, plans and how to have the best summer ever. The hashtag for the party will be #TRUPowerUpFun.
A bit about the NERF blasters:
NERF N-Strike Elite Terrascout Remote Control Drone Blaster
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Record RC battles with the all-terrain N-Strike Elite TerraScout RC drone (not for use in wet conditions) that feature live video feed and remote-controlled blasting. SD card not included.
- Clip-fed, 18-dart blasting. Uses Nerf Elite darts.
- View out-of-sight targets with the LCD screen
- Light assembly required.
- Includes rechargeable NiMh battery (located in base)
- Retail $229.99
- PURCHASE HERE
NERF N-Strike MEGA Mastodon Blaster
- Requires 6 D batteries (not included)
- Boasts incredible rapid-fire speeds to send MEGA Whistler darts screaming through the air from its integrated 24-dart rotating drum
- Fires darts up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Comes with 24 MEGA Whistler Darts
- Retail $79.99
- PURCHASE HERE
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Duracell/Hasbro/Toys’R’Us. The opinions and text are all mine.