A while back, I did a review on several Wilton products. In that review, I mentioned that I was sure there were tons of uses for the Wilton Cupcake stand, but wasn’t creative enough to think of them. Wilton read my post and sent me an email with lots of links to all the awesome uses for their cupcake stand. I have been holding onto the links until I had some time to share with my readers.
This is a great set of party ideas to help you be a creative hostess.
1. Truffles on Cupcake Stand – this is so very pretty! Makes me want to learn to make Truffles.
2. Party Favors – what a way to think outside the box!
3. Votive Candle Holder – I really love this idea! Need to start looking at the Dollar Tree for some pretty votive holders.
4. Christmas Tree – This is such an awesome edible Christmas Tree full of ornaments. You won’t believe how easy this is! You could even change the colors to use it for every party: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, and more!
5. Brownie Tower – Ok this is a good one, but my brownies are always so full of goodies that they always fall apart so this wouldn’t quite work for me.
6. Candy Bags – This is right up there with the Party Favors idea, except now we are thinking outside the “bag” LOL! Yeah, that was corny, sue me. LOL!
7. Dipped Berries – Man, oh, man! I started drooling at this one.
8. Fruit Tower – This one doesn’t have instructions, but if you look at the back right picture you will be amazed at the beautiful Fruit Tower! I was!
Aren’t those great? Do you have other ideas for a cupcake stand?
**Disclaimer: Wilton provided the cupcake stand for a previous review and provided the links to help facilitate this post**