This Virgin Frozen Watermelon Margarita is a perfect treat for pretty much every single day! A super hot day calls for Virgin Frozen Watermelon Margarita! A long and tiring day? Celebrations? You got it!
Isn’t this faux margarita recipe absolutely stunning? Not only is it pretty, but it is so yummy – like drinking a sweet frozen melon! This gorgeous pink is accomplished by chopping up a watermelon – obviously, right? 😉
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
A great (and pretty) mocktail takes a stash of a few fun tools like the ones listed above.
So, if you are planning to make cocktails and mocktails when entertaining, it would make sense to create your own little bar box!
This way, you are prepared when the unexpected guest drops in.
- 1 cup of seedless watermelon cut into chunks
- 1-ounce watermelon cocktail syrup
- 1-ounce sweetened lime juice
- ½ ounce agave nectar
- 1¾ cups of bag ice
- 3-4 watermelon slices cut into wedges
- granulated sugar
- Smear the tip of a finger with agave nectar and rim the margarita glass then dredge the rim of the glass through granulated sugar, set the glass aside.
- Into the pitcher of a blender add ice, watermelon, watermelon cocktail syrup, sweetened lime juice and agave nectar.
- Blend until the ice mixture is smooth.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared margarita glass.
- Garnish with fresh wedges of watermelon.
Wanna know something else? Your house could be the best hangout spot for all the kids’ friends! Break out a few of these and they will think they have landed in Heaven!