Back-to-school for kids usually means back to the kitchen for moms, but dinner-time doesn’t have to be synonymous with stress-time. StarKist’s® Kid’s Pizza offers a nutritious, fresh meal for a fresh start at school.
This recipe is easy for busy moms, while providing fun for kids! They will love topping these healthy pizzas with silly veggie smiley-faces, creating mini pizzas with personality. This is one back-to-school activity that won’t leave moms scrambling for last-minute supplies. Follow the simple instructions below to create your own tuna-tastic meal.
- 1 pouch (2.6oz) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Sunflower Oil
- 2 sandwich thins or pita bread, split in half
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- Sliced black olives, tomato slices, or pepper slices or other vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place each sandwich round half on a baking sheet.
- Cover with 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce, ¼ tuna pouch and 1 Tbsp. shredded cheese
- Decorate with vegetables and black olives
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese melts.
Other delicious StarKist recipes can be found at www.starkist.com/recipe.