I love a new year… it kind of forces me to go back into my analytics and really look at what I accomplished over the year. It also lets me find out what were my most popular posts over the entire year. Sometimes the results shock me. These top 13 recipes for busy moms isn’t a big shocker… I knew when these posts were doing really well that they just might be my top posts of the whole year and it turns out I was not wrong. LOL!
Some of these recipes for busy moms are actually full collections of recipes, but I felt they should still be included.
Top 13 Recipes for Busy Moms:
These are in order from the most popular recipes on my site to the least, but out of the (literally) hundreds of recipes these beat out the others by a mile!
1. 5 Ways to Make Boxed Cake Mix Better – This is a guest post and wanted her to get as much out of it as possible so I linked it to all the linkes and pushed it out through my social media account numerous times through the year. It must have worked as this is my number one most popular recipe on the entire site!
2. Easy Crockpot Recipes for Busy Moms – this was a post I pulled together on a whim. All the recipes (sorted by main ingredient) have 5 ingredients or less and can be cooked for quite some time. I love when I pull something together for fun and it does super well!
3. Rotel Dip with Hamburger Meat – My Mother used to make this as a meal a few times a month and I brought it down to my family. The kids LOVE it and so does my husband. I am pretty sure yours will, also!
4. 36 Thanksgiving Recipes – Broken down my course (main, side, & dessert) though this list of 36 recipes was pulled together for Thanksgiving, these yummy recipes could be made at any time of the year!
5. Clean Eating Tilapia – This was my most popular recipe for a very long time and still tends to blow up Pinterest on a regular basis – be sure to go see what all the fuss is about.
6. Monster Cookie Dough Dip – This is a guest post written by Brianne. The pictures on this post are just too gorgeous… so great that every few weeks I push them back through my Pinterest account and am linking it to linkies every few months!
7. Pineapple Casserole – I had mentioned one year (back in 2012) that we were having this for Thanksgiving and one of my readers sent me an email asking for the recipe. Boy am I glad it worked out that way since this is one of my most popular recipes! LOL!
8. 10 Chocolate Dessert Recipes – These yummy sounding desserts are a guest post by my good fried and tribe mate, Chrissy of The Taylor House.
9. Christmas Breakfast Recipes - just like the Thanksgiving recipes above, these yummy breakfast recipes can bemade at any time of the year!
10. Easy Peanut Butter Cookies – My go-to cookie recipe, this easy Peanut Butter recipe has proved itself among my hundreds of recipes! It still ranks as one of my most popular posts even though it was written way back in 2009!!
11. Spaghetti Squash Recipes – Yum! Looking to be a bit healthier this year? This set of yummy squash recipes is for you!
12. Pork Chop and Rice Casserole – Though the picture is really bad, this post still gets the traffic – know where it comes from? Google!
13. Cool Mint Oreo Cookie Balls – I have updated the image over the years, but still haven’t gotten a good one. No matter, this yummy recipe still made the cut as one of my top recipes!