Earlier this week, in my menu plan post, I told you I was doing some work revamping my Household Notebook. During my research, I came across some AWESOME tips, forms, plans, and ideas and want to share them with my readers.
- Simple Mom – Tsh gives step by step posts to help you set up your Household Binder and even includes some really great downloadable pages!
- List Plan It – I know you have heard me mention ListPlanIt in the past and that is because I really love her printables. You must purchase a membership to access her 400+ forms, but it is well worth the money!
- Organized Home – Another great place for printables and instructions to set up your Household Notebook.
- Kristin’s Guide – Lots of links to help you get yourself organized
- Donna Young – This is my go to site when I am looking for ANYTHING for my house or for homeschooling. She has NUMEROUS printables in a very clean design
- Household Management 101 – Wonderful site full of links to tips and printables! Checklists and more!
- Clutter Control – Has a great article on how to set up your Household Notebook
- Life As a Mom – One of those neat articles that makes you go, “WELL DUH! Why didn’t I think of that?” Plus, many of her readers have responded with their own ideas. Definitely worth a read.
- Fly Lady – Not only does she give you the exact plans of what to do each day, but she also tells you how to set up your own notebook OR you can purchase a premade one.
- With The Fruit of Her Hands – She takes several typical homemaking styles and changes them all to fit the needs of her and her large family. Great step-by-step (with pictures) post on making her notebook.
- Printable Checklists –ParenTime has a HUGE amount of printable checklists to include in your notebook!
- Get Organized Wizard – Oh my! This is a great little site that is on my radar right now. I want to sit down and complete all 52 missions, but I am too busy to start now. LOL!
Enjoy! Be careful that you don’t get sucked in. 😀 Bookmark this page so you can come back each time. Do you have a household notebook? How is yours set up? Share your links with me… who knows,they might make it into a post!