This Mistletoe Mocktail Recipe gets its beautiful color from the Cream de Menthe used in the recipe. In addition to being beautiful to look at, it has a refreshing minty flavor! Do holiday drinks get any better than this?
My kids love for me to experiment with different mocktails for kids. They get to be taste-testers and give their opinions as we craft and build different recipes.
You know, this green, zero proof cocktail would also be great for Saint Patrick’s Day!
The following ingredients are affiliate links on Amazon because they may be a bit hard to find in your normal store. I wanted you to be able to see exactly which things we are using.
Reminder, not all ingredients are linked above, just the ones that may be a bit difficult to find or that you might be unsure of what to look for.
- 1 tablespoon Elderflower syrup
- 1 ounce Creme de Menthe
- 1½ ounces Tonic Water
- 2¾ ounces Limonata San Pellegrino
- Cherry garnish
- Into a cocktail shaker add Elderflower syrup, creme de menthe, tonic water, limonata san pellegrino, and lots of ice.
- Using a long-handled spoon stir mixture for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a Maraschino cherry or two.
A great (and pretty) mocktail takes a stash of a few fun tools like the ones listed above. So, if you are planning to make cocktails and mocktails when entertaining, it would make sense to create your own little bar box! This way, you are prepared when the unexpected guest drops in.