Yep, here it is.. the final Menu Plan of 2012! Can you believe this is the very last Monday of 2012 as well as the very last day or 2012? What in the world??
So, I have pretty big plans for 2013 and am stoked about sharing them with you. Here are just a few of the things I have in the works:
- #1 – New recipes with my new appliances
- #2 – Another ambassadorship with Verizon
- #3 – Partnering with a Homeschooling Marketing Company to increase homeschooling readership and products over on the Deals site!
- #4 – Starting a new Homemaker Handbook weekly series here at 3 Boys and a Dog
- #5 – Partnering with 6 other bloggers (including Business2Blogger) to follow Tip Junkie’s new book Mom Blog to Money Blog!
- #6 – Planning an Online Baby Shower
Crystal and Company wrote an amazing ebook that shows you how to meal plan! I highly recommend it… #justsaying Click here to visit How to Meal Plan eBook.
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Ok, on to my menu plan for this week:
Monday: Using up leftovers to make room for more leftover
Tuesday: New Year’s Day means pork roast, turnips and cabbage (want lots of money this year), rice & gravy, sweet potato casserole, pineapple casserole, 4-layer delight (will get this recipe done for you this week), and whatever else the family happens to bring! Personally, I am hoping for some of my grandmother’s broccoli and cheese casserole as it is my FAVORITE! I need to get her recipe, too. LOL!
Friday: Fried Chicken, green beans, and trying out this new recipe… Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie & Susie QT Pies for Hundreds more menu plans and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more ideas? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!