This is a thank you post to those that send me more traffic each month than any other sites!
So, without further ado…
Thanks a million to my TOP Five blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 274 sources during last month! (This is up from the previous 204)
1. 3 Boys and a Dog sent me 436 (This is down just a bit from 486 in February)
2. Gooseberry Patch sent me 215 (This is up a tad from last month’s 136
3. Org Junkie sent me 192 (This is down from 278)
4. Susie QT Pies Café sent me 169 (Didn’t even make the last last month! )
5. Crystal and Company sent me 151 (Way down from 228 – but her site was down several days in March and that hurt)
I also want to note that:
- Pinterest sent me 25,288 (Up from last month’s 20,174)
- Twitter sent me 31 (Way up from last month’s 6! I spend more time working on it this month)
- FaceBook sent me 126 (Exactly the same as last month.. weird huh?)
- Stumble Upon 17 (Down from previous: 19)
- Google sent me 1,915 (Up from 1,872 – I am working really hard on this aspect!)
Want to find out where others are getting their hits to website?
- Crystal and Company shares how she is getting traffic each month, too!
- Southern Mom Cooks talks about how she is getting more traffic to that site so quickly!
- Deals_3BD talks about where her website visitors are coming from
- You can also go here for past hits to website traffic referrals on this site all list their top traffic referrals for the previous month!
If you want to play along, please leave a direct link to your top five referrals post in the comments section.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for the previous 30 days.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 5 referrers.