Yes, it is back! I find that I don’t know where to put my ad dollars and time without doing this post. Last year was so crazy and I can’t work that way. So, I am doing my top referrers again and thanking them!
This is a thank you post to those that send me the most website visitors each month!
So, without further ado…
Thanks a million to my TOP Five blog referrals!
I received referral visits from 223 sources during last month!
1. Crystal and Company – 7,479 (she linked to me on a page that has gone viral a few times!)
2. Money Saving Mom – 293
3. Texas Cottage Blog – 212
4. Org Junkie – 79
5. Skip to My Lou – 46
I also want to note that:
- Pinterest sent me 2,443
- Twitter sent me 37
- FaceBook sent me 28
- Stumble Upon 13
- Google sent me 150
Want to find out where others are getting their hits to website?
- Crystal and Company shares how she is getting traffic each month, too!
- Southern Mom Cooks talks about how she is getting more traffic to that site so quickly!
- Deals_3BD talks about where her website visitors are coming from
- You can also go here for past hits to website traffic referrals on this site all list their top traffic referrals for the previous month!
If you want to play along, please leave a direct link to your top five referrals post in the comments section.
Here’s how it works:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for the previous 30 days.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 5 referrers.