I know it is only August, but it is time to start thinking of the Holidays! I am currently working on gathering all details for my 4th annual holiday gift guides.
Please, be sure to follow all of the below in order to be in the guide. This is a super big undertaking and it is much easier for me to have everything necessary in one spot. If you want to be included, you MUST follow the rules.
Items may be submitted to any of the following categories:
- 1. House and Home: Holiday Decorations
- 2. Baking Goodies & Making Candies
- 3. Pets: Dog
- 4. Pets: Cat
- 5. Baby: ages 0-1
- 6. Toddler Boys: ages 2-4
- 7. Toddler Girls: ages 2-4
- 8. Young Boy: ages 5-8
- 9. Young Girl: ages 5-8
- 10. Tween Boy: 9 -12
- 11. Tween Girl 9-12
- 12. Teen Boy: 13-18
- 13. Teen Girl 13-18
- 14. Woman: 19 and up
- 15. Man: 19 and up
- 16. House and Home: In the Kitchen (could also be grilling)
- 17. House and Home: Rub-A-Dub (bathroom)
- 18. House and Home: Non-Holiday Home Décor (living and bedroom)
- 19. Entertainment: (everything from games to serving dishes)
- 20. Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- 21. Misc. – only items that won’t fit in the above!
Note, the number above will be the dates of the guides (In November 2012). *Subject to change
Please include the following information via email (in this order):
- Requested Category: (may only submit each product to ONE category)
- 1. MSRP:
- 2. Where to Buy Link:
- 3. Actual Name of Product:
- 4. Name of Company (if relevant):
- 5. Social Media Links:
- 6. Short Description (2-4 sentences) of item:
- 7. OPTIONAL: If you are wanting me to include a giveaway post I will need the following:
- a. Giveaway item(s)
- b. Professional image of giveaway item(s)
- c. Estimated value of giveaway item(s)
- d. Where you will ship (example: USA only, USA and Canada (preferred), or Worldwide
- e. Number of winners you would like chosen
I will also be offering giveaways to my readers. If you would like to offer a giveaway, it must be AT LEAST a $30.00 value and you must ship the item to the winner.
Please send full samples to:
3BD Gift Guide
12380 Wynn Dr S
Grand Bay, AL 36541
NO CONSUMABLE or wearable items will be returned! If you require a return of your non-consumable item, you must include a prepaid shipping label. Otherwise, your non-consumable item will be donated to someone in need or to a fundraiser for people in need.
Thanks so much and I look forward to featuring you and your products in my 4th Annual Holiday Gift Guide at 3 Boys and a Dog!