My icing job isn’t all that great, but it gets the job done and the boys like them. So, who cares? I know, it means my pictures aren’t pretty on Pinterest, but hopefully people will click anyway. LOL!
This is another one of those easy desserts!
Gather some pink goodies and get busy baking. My boys were very helpful in the kitchen last night!
- 1 Box of Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Water
- ⅓ Cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Bag of Strawberry Heart Marshmallows
- Make cake mix according to directions on box
- Put one heart in the bottom of each cupcake liner
- Complete cupcakes according to box.
- When cool, frost them and garnish with another marshmallow
The boys wondered what happened to the Marshmallows when it cooked. Do you know?
Also, because of the marshmallows, I had a bit more cake batter than needed for 24 cupcakes. So, I baked it in an 8×8 dish and played with it. I haven’t tried it yet, so we shall see what happened soon!