Spaghetti Squash has such a great consistency that makes it act like actual spaghetti! But, don’t let it fool you – this squash has all the nutrients and minerals as any other type of squash. My kids are PICKY, but it doesn’t stop them from eating spaghetti squash recipes. Here are bunches from the files and from around the web – enjoy!
Spaghetti Squash Main Dish Recipes
Using the outside as the bowl, replacing spaghetti noodles with squash, a pureed sauce, the ideas for using spaghetti squash as your main dish are a bit endless. However, these are my top picks!
- Meatless: Spaghetti Squash in a Garlic Cream Sauce with Mushroom Relish
- Minnie’s Skinny Spaghetti Pie Recipe (pictured)
- Creamy Spaghetti Squash
- Texas Turkey Bake – oh man, this looks YUMMY!! (pictured)
- Italian Style Baked Spaghetti Squash Bowls
- Spaghetti Squash Pastitsio with Greek Yogurt Bechamel
- The Confused Pizza – A baked recipes that tastes like pizza without all the calories or carbs!
Spaghetti Squash Side Dish Recipes
It is so very obvious to turn a vegetable into a side dish, but I bet you have never had them quite like this!
- Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin – it is like macaroni and cheese without all the calories! Yes, seriously!
- Garlic Spaghetti Squash – what a super quick and easy side dish! Throw in some grilled chicken and you have a complete meal! (pictured)
- Sesame Peanut Side Dish
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Recipe perfect for school lunches! (pictured)
- Better Than Pasta-Roni – you need to scroll to the bottom for the recipe, but it sounds really delicious!
Spaghetti Squash Dessert Recipes
Vegetables into desserts? Say what now? Seriously, oh my word! You should try it before you knock it. Replacing some of the fattening bits of our favorite desserts with a bit of spaghetti squash can really change the number of calories you are taking in without losing the indulgence factor!
- Spaghetti Squash and Coconut Custard Pie (pictured)
- Kheer – Traditional Indian Dessert
- Cinnamon Spaghetti Squash (pictured)
More Healthy (and Yummy) Recipes:
Do you have a favorite spaghetti squash recipe?