These Saint Patrick’s Day Printables: Preschool Handwriting Practice will help your Preschool and Kindergarten aged children work on fine motor skills and writing skills to help them more easily form their letters and numbers when the time comes!
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some free Saint Patrick’s Day Printables and other resources to help you plan your Saint Patrick’s Day Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Saint Patrick’s Day Resources:
- You can also access all of the Saint Patrick’s Day resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Adorable St. Patty’s Day Coloring Pages at Crystal and Company
- I love these DIY craft from The Smart School House – DIY Foam Chains in rainbow colors!
Enhance Your Saint Patrick’s Day Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Saint Patrick’s Day? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Saint Patrick’s Day Books for Kids
- The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day (Reading Railroad)
- The Story of Saint Patrick’s Day
- The Luckiest St. Patrick’s Day Ever
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Curious George
- St. Patrick’s Day Alphabet
Educational Saint Patrick’s Day Toys for Kids
- Fisher Price Little People St. Patrick’s Day Parade Play Set
- Webkinz Virtual Pet Plush – St. Pat’s Setter 2 Free Webkinz Stickers Sheets with Secret Codes
- Lego Minifigures Series 6 – Leprechaun