The game is on! You are sure to score a touchdown with your friends at the next game time gathering with this yummy game day appetizer from Triscuit!
Looking for some Triscuit appetizers that are less spicy? Then, be sure you check out the other Triscuit Game Day recipes at Southern Mom Cooks!
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, well drained
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. hot pepper sauce
- TRISCUIT Thin Crisps
- PLACE all ingredients except crackers in blender, blend until smooth.
- SPOON into tightly covered container.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE as a dip with the crackers.
Triscuit crackers are made with 100 percent whole grain, are low in saturated fat and a good source of dietary fiber. Triscuit varieties include original, reduced fat, cheddar, cracked pepper & olive oil, fire roasted tomato & olive oil, garden herb, deli-style rye, roasted garlic, thin crisps, and rosemary & olive oil.
For more information, specials, and recipes be sure to: Like Triscuit on Facebook
Disclaimer – I was sent a few varieties of Triscuit to try out! The recipes are not my own, however any opinions stated are!