Save time and money with BJ’s Wholesale Club! They have a new set of recipes designed to feed a family of four for less than 12 dollars!
- 1 pkg. Joseph’s Spinach and Mozzarella Ravioli
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Progresso® Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 cups Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Locatelli® Grated Romano Cheese
- 2 cups Rozzano® Fresh Bruschetta, for dipping
- 1. Heat oil in cast-iron or other heavy skillet until thermometer reads 375º.
- 2. Pour milk and bread crumbs into individual shallow dishes.
- 3. Dip ravioli in milk, shaking off excess, and then immediately into bread crumbs.
- 4. Carefully add ravioli to hot oil a few at a time. Don’t crowd pan. Cook ravioli until golden-brown, about 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway so that they cook evenly.
- 5. Carefully remove first batch of ravioli from pan with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels while second batch cooks.
- 6. Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with warm bruschetta.
BJ’s is currently offering a Free 60-Day Trial Membership which can be activated between now and July 5. The risk-free, trial membership includes full member benefits including savings and no surcharge. A basic 12-month membership is $45. Here is the link where you can find and print the pass to take to any BJ’s club.
BJ’s Wholesale Club has over 180 locations in 15 states. Click here for a detailed listing of locations by state.
*DISCLAIMER: BJs supplied the photos and recipes for my In The Kitchen With Kelli Series. I was not sent any product or money for posting these.*