Dips are perfect appetizers for present opening time at Christmas and for Super Bowl Sunday or other tailgating & couch-gating adventures. This Spinach and Artichoke dip is sure to be a crowd-please at your next get together!
You can serve with crackers, chips, or bread. Fancy it up by making a pretty bread bowl and serving from there!
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 - 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 - 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until they are well mixed.
- Now, combine the ingredients of the two bowls and spoon into a baking dish.
- Bake the dip for 20 to 30 minutes.