A simple smore is truly the easiest dessert that has ever been made. I smore requires only a few ingredients and little to no prep work. The most time consuming part of the smore is making the fire and roasting the marshmallow! My favorite part of the smore is roasting that marshmallow to golden perfection. What is your favorite part of a smore?
When it is too hot to turn on the oven and you don’t have an outdoor fire going but crave a smore, try these easy to make Indoor Smores on a Stick!
- Graham Crackers (crushed or buy graham cracker crumbs)
- Chocolate Bar (for melting, or chocolate chips)
- Place marshmallows on a candy stick.
- Dip in melted chocolate (I just melt chocolate chips in a double broiler or in a microwave).
- Roll in graham cracker crumbs.
This recipe is so easy to make! The best part is you can melt the chocolate in the microwave which means that the stove top doesn’t need to be turned out! This makes for an easy, kid friendly recipe. Everything can be lined up on the counter and when the chocolate has melted they can make their own smore on a stick! Give this treat a try the next time it is too hot to turn on the oven and everyone is craving something sweet! The kids will love you for it!