In a house completely full of boys, you know Pizza is a go to! From Pizza Rolls to crock pot pizza, to our new favorite, Crockpot Pizza Soup. Seriously! This is some yummy-tummy stuff, easy to make, and most definitely kid-friendly!
Crockpot Pizza Soup Recipe
This recipe calls for 2 muffins of frozen seasoning blend.
- 2 cans of Tomato Sauce (15 oz each)
- 1 can of Italian Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 small can of Tomato Paste (6 ounces)
- 2 cups of water + 1 tomato paste can of water
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- 2 muffins of frozen seasoning blend
- 1 package of sausage - sliced into discs
- 1 package sliced pepperoni, sliced in quarters
- 1 pound ground hamburger meat - browned and drained
- 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped (or ½ T dried)
- 1 T dried oregano
- ½ to Use a 5 or 6 quart crockpot for this recipe. .
- Add all but the cheese and pasta to the crockpot
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours. Everything in this is already cooked, so you are really only heating through and allowing the flavors to meld.
- 20 minutes before serving, make your pasta on the stove according to the directions.
- Serve over pasta (or rice) and garnish/top with shredded mozzarella cheese.1/3 cup of dried pasta
- shredded mozzarella cheese (to add later)