This is simple and easy to make ahead! The kids love it and that is what matters! 😀
- 4-6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenderloins (pre-cook)
- 1 pkg. frozen cut broccoli
- 1 can cream of broccoli, or cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. uncooked rice (pre-cook)
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1 pkg Shredded Cheddar (also yummy with Mexican mix)
Combine chicken, cooked rice, cooked broccoli, soup, and 1/2 of the cheese. stir all together and top casserole with remaining cheese.
Cook in oven at 350 degrees until cheese on top is melted.