These Printable Easter Worksheets: Handwriting Practice, will help your early-elementary aged children work on improving their handwriting, including letter formation. PLUS, since they are quotes from the Bible about Easter, they are good for teaching the story of Easter!
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some free Easter Printables and other resources to help you plan your Easter Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Printable Easter Worksheets and Resources:
- You can also access all of the Easter resources here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Make and Takes has a full page of Easter Coloring Pages and Printable Activities!
- Kids Activities Blog has a 25 page Easter Coloring Book printable AND 7 more Easter Coloring Pages!
Enhance Your Easter Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Easter? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
Easter Books for Kids
- God Gave Us Easter
- The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
- Happy Easter, Mouse! (If You Give…)
- Hop To It! A Scholastic Easter Treasury: A Scholastic Treasury of Easter Tales
- Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!
Educational Easter Toys for Kids
- Lego Easter Bunny
- Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs
- Lego Seasonal Springtime Scene
- Shrinky Dinks Easter Fun
- Lego Easter Basket with Eggs