By age 4, your child should be able to do some easy cutting practice – supervised, of course! Let your child cut the lines to reach the pirate map, treasure, and more with this Cutting Practice worksheets from my Pirate Printables collection.
So, over the next several weeks I will be sharing some free Pirate Printables and other resources to help you plan your Pirate Unit Study. I hope you find these homeschooling freebies useful for you in your homeschool classes!
More FREE Pirate Printables Resources:
- You can also access all of the free Pirate Printables here at 3 Boys and a Dog!
- Print and Play this Pirate Party Scavenger Hunt from Party Games Plus
Enhance Your Pirate Learning:
Looking for more fun items to help you in teaching your kids about Pirates? Check out my top picks from Amazon!
- Treasure Island DVD
- Book: Treasure Island (Great Illustrated Classics)
- Treasure Island Board Game for Ages 8 and Up
- Novelty Pirate Treasure Chest – this could be a fun way to present snacks or to use in a Nature Hunt!
- Novelty Gold Coins, 144-Piece
- Leap 3 Classics Book: Treasure Island
- Mega Bloks Pyrates Island Playset – Smuggler’s Fort (95517)
- Pirates (Treasure of rock Island) Kids Die-Cut Big Board Books
- LEGO Pirates Loot Island