This peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread recipe has all of my favorites (except bacon) in it! Quick to make and quick to devour, this is the perfect after-school – heck, or before school – treat! Mix it up and stick it in the oven about an hour before the kids come home or company comes over and have a yummy smelling home AND a delicious treat ready when they get there!
Oh. MY. GOODNESS! This is some yummy goodness right here! I shared a couple pieces with my mother-in-law and she also said how yummy it was! Not, only that, but it is super simple!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together until combined- flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and sugars.
- Create a well in the center and pour in remaining ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips.
- Mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan and remove to cooling rack.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Resources:
My Favorite Loaf Pan: Wilton Recipe Right 2 Piece Long Loaf Pan Set
Best Non-Stick Cooking Spray: Wilton Bake Easy Non-Stick Spray
My Must-Have Mixing Bowls: Oggi 7287.0 Stainless Steel 3-Piece Bowl Set with Lids
Best-Ever Cooling Racks: Wilton Set Of 3 Cooling Grids
More Chocolate Chip Recipes:
I bet this would be fabulous with some apple-wood smoked bacon pieces in it as well! 😉