Summer is almost here! Are you ready for all of the holiday festivities? Fourth of July is such a hit for families. There are tons of fireworks, food, and family perfect to take up an entire day! If you are struggling with some super fun and tasty snack you must check out these Patriotic snacks for kids. Your kids are sure to love all of the yummy ideas that make The Fourth so great. We know, for the kids, it is all about the food and the fireworks! There are tons of great ideas listed below that are sure to make your fourth gathering the best of the best!
Patriotic Snacks for Kids:
1. This simple dessert of Berry Cheesecake Parfait is a sweet treat! 3 Boys and a Dog
2. These Patriotic Grilled Cheese Sandwiches put a twist on the original sandwich. B- Inspired Mama
3. Who doesn’t love cake and strawberries with these wonderful Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs? Crystal & Co.
4. These super fun Captain America Cookies are yummy with M & M’s. Kleinworth & Co.
5. This Patriotic Trail Mix is a perfect combo of sweet and salty! Bubbly Nature Creations
6. Enjoy the fruits of the spring and summer seasons with these Red, White, and Blue Cookie Bars. Tags Thoughts
7. This Patriotic Pretzel Bark is great for any occasion. Mom Endeavors
8. If you are in the baking mood these Red Velvet Mini Cheesecakes are to die for! Jeanie and Lulu’s Kitchen
9. These Patriotic Fruit and Cheese Kabobs are lightly flavored with cheese and melon. Cooking With Ruthie
10. If you love Oreos these Patriotic Dipped Oreos are a perfect treat! Cincy Shopper
11. This yummy Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake will melt in your mouth! 3 Boys and a Dog
12. Check out this how-to guide for making Patriotic Cupcakes for your next party! Formula Mom
13. Your party guests will adore this flavorful Patriotic Frozen Yogurt Stars. Oh My Creative
14. Combine gelatin and white cake for these scrumptious Red, White, and Blue Sandwich Cookies. Formula Mom
15. Sweet cake and fruit topping makes this perfect Flag Cake. Delicious Word Flux
16. White Chocolate and Toffee Coated Popcorn puts the perfect spin on a salty snack! Eat It and Say Yum
17. Everyone will love these cold Patriotic Ice Cream Sodas. Simply Sated
18. Combine yummy fruit and yogurt in these Simple Yogurt Parfaits. B-Inspired Mama
19. Create a festive lunch with these All Star Bento Lunch Ideas with all your favorites. 3 Boys and a Dog
20. The kids will love this refreshingly fruity taste of these Layered July 4th Drinks. In Katrina’s Kitchen
21. Frosting on a yummy cupcake makes these Patriotic Sailboat Cupcakes a super treat! About A Mom
22. Fill these Easy Summer Dessert Tacos with all of your favorite fruits. Creme de la Crumb
23. This tangy Patriotic Chopped Fruit Salad is loaded with all of the summertime fruit favorites. Whole & Heavenly Oven
24. Check out this Patriotic Banana Cream Pie with a lovely decor. Broma Bakery
25. Spruce up a traditional cake with this easy recipe for Patriotic Raspberry Coconut Cake. Simmworks
26. Make breakfast exciting with these delicious Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins. 3 Boys and a Dog
27. Fill fruit kabobs with sweet berries and marshmallows with this Edible Old Glory. Celebrate Creativity
28. This layered Patriotic Trifle is simply picnic perfect! About a Mom
29. These easy to make Ka-Boom Kakes are great for kids! Hungry Happenings
30. This no bake Banana Blueberry Pie is a great combination of fruit and creamy pie. Crystal & Co
31. Kids and adults alike will love this Pina Colada Cake perfect for any gathering. Crystal & Co.
More Patriotic Resources for Kids:
What are your favorite Patriotic Snacks for Kids?