Pink desserts are like two treats in one. They’re sweet and delicious, but they’re also lovely to look at. Whether you’re throwing a kids’ party, a baby girl shower, or just enjoying a pretty treat yourself, these pink dessert recipes are gorgeous to make and share!
In this list, you’ll find pink drinks, pink cakes, pink cookies, pink cupcakes, and more that are perfect for Valentine’s Day! Some of these treats are even healthy, so you can enjoy them without feeling guilty later.
If you want to have something sweet without blowing your healthy diet, try these low-fat dessert recipes!
Over 22 Pink Dessert Recipes:
1. This Pretty in Pink Mocktail is downright gorgeous. It’s basically a party in a glass for kids or adults to enjoy!
2. I love how cute this Watermelon Pie is! It actually looks like a slice of watermelon!
3. Whip up this pink Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad for a lovely brunch!
4. These Pink Lemonade Cookies aren’t very pink, but they sure look good. And I’m sure they taste amazing!
5. Okay. There are pink desserts and there are pink desserts, but this Pink Heart Cake actually “takes the cake”! Every slice has a pink heart in the center!
6. This Colorful Jello Poke Cake with blue, yellow, and pink inside is perfect for spring!
7. Add some extra sweetness to your party punch with this Strawberry Candy Corn Mocktail!
8. These adorable little Heart Petit Fours with Raspberry Cordial Jam are both classy and tasty! Serve them with tea!
9. Make these Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes and everyone in the family will want one!
10. This Pastel Checkerboard Cake is practically a work of colorful art. Inside there are pink pieces, purple pieces, and more!
11. I love the taste of pink lemonade. It’s tangy and sweet at the same time, so I just know that this Healthy Pink Lemonade Ice Cream is delicious!
12. These super cute Pink-Eared Bunny Cupcakes are so cute that I almost wouldn’t want to eat them! Almost. 🙂
13. Ever heard of coconut ice? It’s basically candied coconut served as a wafer. This recipe for Pink Coconut Ice is so pretty!
14. Make this pink Strawberry Ice Cream Cake and serve it on a hot day!
15. This recipe for Lemon Angel Food Cake makes a soft pink cake topped with luscious icing. It’ll be gone before you know it!
16. Put some candy in a drink with this fun Cotton Candy Mocktail teens will love!
17. This Pink Pudding Parfait takes just a few minutes to make!
18. Have a healthy treat with this pink Frozen Raspberry Yogurt Dessert that’s actually dairy-free and gluten-free!
19. This Pink Passion Pie only requires a few ingredients, so you can make it even if your grocery budget is small!
20. When I think of pink desserts, I don’t often think of peppermint. But this Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream is a beautiful shade of pink, but it looks delicious!
21. This Pink Candied Chex Mix is a perfect sweet snack to serve at parties or during football games!
22. Make this jelly roll-inspired Pink Rice Krispie Layered Dessert as a giant Rice Krispy treat!
23. These lovely Pink Cosmopolitan Cupcakes are the perfect pink dessert for a princess party!
Pink Dessert Recipes Resources:
Pick up these affiliate resources from Amazon to make lovely pink dessert recipes at home!