At 3 Boys and a Dog, we are currently accepting guest post submissions. Please read the post carefully to expedite your post date and ensure acceptance.
We will accept posts in the following categories:
- Kids’ Crafts (especially looking for Farm Animals, Ocean Animals, Solar System, and Sight Word crafts)
- Homeschooling Printables (always open to anything, but especially looking for preschool OR high school ideas as my homeschooler is in elementary school)
- Kid-Friendly Recipes (especially looking for asparagus, mocktail, tilapia, and boxed cake mix recipes)
- Things to do in your town or city WITH Kids (especially interested in places NOT on the Gulf Coast)
- Family Fun Night and/or Movie Night ideas (especially looking for educational family fun nights!)
- Homemaking (especially looking for DIY home decor crafts)
Your post must have the following:
- A pinworthy image
- A Facebook-worthy image
- A link to a post or landing page within my site. This link must be in the first 150 CHARACTERS.
- A link to a post or landing page within YOUR site after my link, but in the first 150 WORDS.
- You may also have 2 other links to your site within the body of the post.
- Your post must be original! Do not repurpose your blog content onto my site unless it is 85% unique AT LEAST
Your post may not contain the following:
- Retail links
- Affiliate links
- Alcohol, gambling, or curse words
Please complete the submission form below. We will be in touch upon acceptance. Please allow some time as we will accept as we schedule into our editorial calendar.