From Kelli: Minnie sent me an email with this recipe (like she always does) and I just loved her little email to me that I am sharing it with you. LOL!
From Minnie: Yummy, yummy! And you know that I don’t normally like meatloaf—but these are really, really good! 🙂
We will eat 3 of them tonight…and I already have the others freezing individually right now and will put them all into a large freezer bag for other nights.
- 1 ½ lb. raw ground beef
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup cabbage slaw (may substitute finely shredded red or green cabbage)
- ½ cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground chili powder
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup ground FiberOne Original cereal
- Nonstick spray for muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- To make the meatloaves, mix ground beef with all other ingredients, except spray. Distribute evenly into 12 muffin cups. Smooth out the surfaces with a spatula or spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes, or until meatloaves are cooked through. Allow to cool and carefully remove from muffin tins. Serve and enjoy! Or freeze for later use.
Calories were figured using regular ground beef, since I had some that I needed to use up…but definitely use extra lean ground beef or extra lean ground turkey to make it healthier and lower in calories. Really yummy & easy. Freeze and reheat as needed.