Who is ready to send summer off with a bang? You can celebrate Labor Day and add some tasty to your end of the summer party with some delicious recipes featuring the bold, tangy flavor of MIRACLE WHIP.
I am being compensated by MIRACLE WHIP for my participation in this campaign as part of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network. Any opinions stated are strictly my own.
Be proud to serve MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip! It’s so easy to throw together, and it’s sure to be a favorite at your Labor Day party! Kick things up a notch with the unique, one-of-a-kind creamy blend of sweet and tangy.
This recipe is so versatile and can be served a variety of ways to make all of your family and friends happy with one recipe!
If you want to mix it up a little bit, check out these tips on how to add a little something extra to your MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip:
- Don’t go for the same old chip. You can change it up by using some delicious end-of-season veggies like radishes, carrots, cucumbers, and/or zucchini as an alternate way to dip.
- Don’t feel like a dip? You can make a different but DELICIOUS pizza by spreading a thin layer of MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip onto crisp pizza crust or flatbread and top with finely chopped fresh vegetables. Yum!
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- COMBINE ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until chilled.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with your favorite cut-up fresh vegetables.
- Substitute 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles for the chipotle peppers.
In case you missed those ingredients the first time… MIRACLE WHIP and Proud of It!
Labor Day Party Tips:
- Keep your Labor Day party as labor-free as possible. Use disposable aluminum pans for cooking needs to make post-party cleanup super easy.
- For more ideas on how to ensure your salads, dips and sandwiches don’t go unnoticed, visit www.MiracleWhip.com
- Don’t worry about a fun centerpiece for your party. Grab an empty planter or colorful bucket, fill it with ice and bottles of your favorite beverage, and add empty bottles filled with wild flowers for a super cute and useful centerpiece for your party table.
- Hand out some fun stickers or colored pencils to the little party guests for great items to add to their back to school backpacks!
- Have some fun kids activities on hand. Have everyone bring materials to make some of these fun DIY School Supplies using Recycled Materials!