Well, we are getting there but we won’t be in by Christmas – now, we are hoping to be in my New Year’s! We are in the final stretch, but still have bits and pieces to knock out including the flooring downstairs! That should take about a week AFTER the painters get finished. Then, we have fans and lights and plus and switches. Then, the final bits of the A/C and plumbing! After that we can move in. It has been a while, so while I don’t have a ton of pictures, I did want to check in.
Here is a picture of my “not-quite-finished” kitchen! I am super excited and just pull this picture up to stare at it every few days. 🙂 Seriously, I am totally in love with my new kitchen and can’t wait to start cooking in it!
It also has some fun pieces in it including a knife drawer, double utensil drawer, mixer shelf, spice rack, lighted decorative cabinet, cookie sheet cabinet, LOTS of plugs, and a bread drawer!
Upstairs is pretty much complete – even the floors are in! Now, we just have to finish downstairs – my husband says if we work really hard, we can be done! 🙂
Follow Along as We Renovate Miller Manor!
- Day One – Begin Demolition and Doing Doors!
- Day Two – Goodbye Ugly flooring!
- Days Three & Four – Goodbye Weird Arches and Hello Hidden Door!
- Days Five through Nine – Goodbye Tile & Weird Wood Squares!
- Days Ten through Twelve – Sneak Peek at my Kitchen!
- Miller Manor Day 36: Over a Month of Renovations!
- Miller Manor: Just an Update
- Miller Manor: Ricky’s Update