Did you see this? Upcoming Twitter Party for Homeschoolers\
- Prize #1: A 1-year subscription to Mark Kistler’s Online Drawing Lessons
Retail Value : $99
- Prize #2: A 1-year subscription to IXL’s Online Math Practice
Retail Value : $79.00
- Prize #3: A 1-year subscription to PLATO Science (your choice of Life Science, Physical Science, or Earth & Space) for middle-schoolers
Retail Value: $225
- Prize #4: The Complete Chester Comix History Comix Bundle
Retail Value: $125
- Prize #5: GRAND PRIZE: 50,000 Homeschool Buyers Co-op SmartPoints
Retail Value $500
Details and signup here: http://3boysandadog.com/2013/twitter-party-the-homeschool-buyers-coop/
- OK enough of the promotions – let’s talk food and planning, baby!
Crystal and Company wrote an amazing ebook that shows you how to meal plan! I highly recommend it… #justsaying Click here to visit How to Meal Plan eBook.
Be sure to print out your coupons this week! Remember, you should be able to print them twice.
Ok, on to my menu plan for this week:
Monday: Clean out my Kenmore Fridge day – we have lots of leftovers and while my HUGE fridge isn’t even remotely full, we do need to use up the leftovers before they go bad. We have things like: Ham & Cheese Tray, Frito Pie, Kelli’s Spaghetti, and Salad in there
Tuesday: Southern Red Beans & Rice
Wednesday: Roast in the Crockpot, Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
Thursday: Chicken Broccoli Braid
Friday: Crockpot Pizza
Don’t forget to visit Org Junkie & Susie QT Pies for Hundreds more menu plans and before heading to the grocery store… Print coupons for your favorite brands and save at Coupons.com.
Looking for more ideas? You can find plenty of recipes as well as a free menu planning sheet on my kid friendly recipes page!